Ms. Jeannie is hard at work on a new art related blog post that will be coming out shortly. In the meantime, she wanted to share the new batch of old items that have just arrived in her shop. In this mix you’ll find:
- an antique gathering basket from the 1800’s
- a handmade 1960’s cashmere sweater with pearlized beads and lace
- a handpainted and signed 1960’s ceramic horse head bust
- a 1950’s handpainted individual teapot set made in Japan
- a 1930’s glass decanter set
- a 1940’s fiction book featuring a gorgeous art deco cover
The fun thing about this mix is that they are all hand-touched. From the choice of colors on the magnificent horse head bust to the choice of beads in the gracefully delicate sweater, each piece has been crafted with an artist’s eye and close attention has been paid to detail.
They also make for unique decorating and festive conversations! The decanter set is ready for a little outdoor entertaining, the antique basket is ready for a little garden gathering and nothing says rest and relaxation like a pot of tea and a good book. A new season is here and new stories are now unfolding!
If you like being kept abreast of new shop items in this fashion, please let Ms. Jeannie know in the comments section. Some new changes are coming to the blog over the next month and Ms. Jeannie wants to be sure to include all your favorite topics.
Cheers to a wonderful weekend ahead and Happy April!